[Logo] Mentawai Forum - Mentawai Web Framework
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 

Forum Read-Only! Check the new site and forum here!

What happened to the PrettyURLController...  XML
Forum Index -> General Comments
Lovecannon

I was reading how to use search-engine friendly URLs in Mentawai, and I absolutely have to have that, and it would be nice if I could use them withouta third party url rewrite module...so I was following the instructions on the recipe book about the matter, and there isn't even a PrettyURLController class in the org.mentawai.core package...anyone know what is wrong?
saoj

This is scheduled to be released for 1.13, but you can get the beta jar from here:

http://www.mentaframework.org/beta/mentawai.jar

It should work with no problems. It is pretty stable right now.

-Sergio

Sergio Oliveira

Lovecannon

Well, I did find it shortly after I had posted the previous post, but I am getting a weird error, whenever I use the pretty url controller, inner actions do not work. They work fine on the normal mentawai controller, but whenever I use like /app/hello.sayHi it does not work, but hello.sayHi.mtw works fine.
Christoph

Lovecannon wrote:
Well, I did find it shortly after I had posted the previous post, but I am getting a weird error, whenever I use the pretty url controller, inner actions do not work. They work fine on the normal mentawai controller, but whenever I use like /app/hello.sayHi it does not work, but hello.sayHi.mtw works fine. 

it should look like this:

/app/mtw/hello.sayHi
[WWW]

Forum Index -> General Comments
Go to: