[Logo] Mentawai Forum - Mentawai Web Framework
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 

Forum Read-Only! Check the new site and forum here!

Messages posted by: Ahijah  XML
Profile for Ahijah -> Messages posted by Ahijah [5]
That appears to be it. I was able to extract it just fine in Windows. If someone else on a Mac has a chance to test it out, please let me know.

Thanks for the tip!
I've got a virtual XP build on my Mac. I'll boot in and take a look. The filesize download is 1.6M, so it definitely seems to be an extraction issue.
I've been trying to download the MyBook example ZIP file, with no luck. After downloading and extracting, there is just one "book" directory and one jsp. I've tried a few extraction utilities with no luck. I'm on a Mac using Leopard, in case it matters.

Can someone check to see if that ZIP file was corrupted, or if it is just me?
Woops! Thanks much...that did it. I'm sure I'll be posting more questions later.

Thanks
Hey all... First time Mentawai user, and first time poster. I'm having an issue when trying to tweak the authentication/authorization example applications.

I have the following:

header.jsp, index.jsp and footer.jsp

index.jsp uses a jsp include at the top and bottom to include the header and footer. There will be functionality that sits in the header and the footer that may require authorization, so I need to check the users rights/access for each of those files. So, I'm trying to add the check in the header.jsp, which is where I have all the taglibs, etc. being imported. So, if I add the following in the header:

Code:
 <mtw:requiresAuthentication redir="true" />
 <mtw:requiresAuthorization groups="users" />

The result is that the header.jsp is not "included", but the index.jsp and footer.jsp still load, albeit with no header information, thus screwing the whole thing up. Am I missing something, or is what I want to do not possile?

Profile for Ahijah -> Messages posted by Ahijah [5]
Go to: